This two-phased project entailed the removal of lead paint and rotten wood on the historic front side and portions of the rear of the gable ends of this historic school originally built in the 1931. In the second phase of the project, the removal and replacement of the original windows were addressed. Since this building has historical significance, RGA endeavored to preserve and restore much of the existing wood detailing prior to painting it. Rotten and deteriorated portions were hardened and patched with special chemicals and fillers in many locations. RGA painstakingly surveyed and documented the construction details and profiles of the original windows. We worked closely with the window manufacturer to ensure that the historic character and look of the windows were faithfully reproduced.